Mikroe LTE IoT 8 Click
Mikroe’s LTE IoT 8 Click (MIKROE-4493) is a compact add-on board that contains a low-power solution for LTE and NB-IoT connectivity. This board features the Monarch SiP (SKY66430-11), which is a multi-band System-in-Package (SiP) supporting 5G Massive IoT (LTE-M/NB-IoT) from Skyworks and Sequans.
- Low power consumption
- Complete RF solution
- Supports 5G Massive IoT (LTE-M/NB-IoT) platforms
- Supports a range of low power, low data rate consumer and industrial IoT applications, and more
- UART interface
- Fully pre-certified with major network operators, regulatory agencies, and standards organizations for fast global deployment
- 1 uA “Deep Sleep” power consumption
- Nano-SIM card slot
- Can be battery-powered and used as a stand-alone device
- L (57.15 x 25.4 mm)
- 3.3V or 5V
- Supports POLTE for location positioning
- Applications : wearables, asset tracking, industrial monitoring, and smart metering.