The Monarch GMS01Q-STMOD expansion board with Orange connectivity inside provides cellular LTE category M1 connectivity to any STM32 DISCOVERY kit or STEVAL-STWIN IoT development kit
This board features award-winning Monarch-based GMS01Q module which supports 17-bands providing world-wide connectivity. The expansion board is pre-integrated into STM32CUBE software suite, which provides a turnkey solution for connecting STM32-based products to any cloud server like AWS, GCP, Azure, and in particular Live Objects Orange’s solution. Cellular driver and Examples for STM32 available with STM32Cube expansion package X-CUBE-CELLULAR.
With this board, developers can easily prototype their IoT applications using STMicroelectronics’ STM32 and Sequans LTE category M1 modem. Sequans GMS01Q-STMOD works with any STM32-based DISCOVERY kit or STEVAL-STWIN IoT development Kits that features a STMod+ connector as well as with Nucleo kits by using X-NUCLEO-STMODA1.
- Sequans’ Monarch GMS01Q LTE category M1 Module
- Internal SIM with Prepaid Dataplan, roaming capable to EU/North
- America powered by Orange already included
- Switchable to external MicroSIM interface
- Easy integration with Live Objects, Orange’s IoT platform for data collection and device management over the air
- Compatible with any STM32 board with STMod connector
- Debug connector for modem upgrade and console
- High performance SMA antenna for frequency ranges: 700MHz—2100MHz
- Free drivers and code examples available with STM32Cube package