Quickly connect and prototype your IoT devices with Microchip and Sequans Monarch 2 GM02S
The AVR-loT Cellular Mini is a development board to quickly prototype Cellular loT applications, focusing on ease of use for both professionals and makers. Featuring AVR128DB48 and ECC608, the board has everything needed to securely connect to Amazon Web Services (AWS). By using the loT Provisioning Tool, the board can be securely connected to an AWS account.
The board itself comes preloaded with an on-boarding firmware image that enables you to quickly connect and send data to AWS using the onboard temperature and light sensors.
The board itself is fully Arduino compatible with the AVR-loT Cellular Arduino Library, providing functionality for HTTP(s), MQTT, Low Power, and more. The board has the Adafruit Feather form factor, as well as having a Qwiic / Stemma I2C connector, it is easy to extend the board with additional functionality.
Extensive documentation of both the board and the Arduino library is available here.
- Monarch 2 GM02S LTE-M/NB-IoT Module
- AVR128DB48 Microcontroller
- ECC608B CryptoAuthentication™ Device
- Arduino Compatible with Library
- Adafruit Feather Formfactor
- Owiic/Stemma 12C Connector
- Extra Items Bundled in the Box
- SIM Card from Truphone (90-Day Trial, 150MB)
- Flexible Antenna
- USB and Battery Powered
- Integrated Li-Ion/LpPo battery charger
- MCP9808 Temperature Sensor
- VEML3328 RGBCIR Color Sensor
- On-Board Debugger