Cassiopeia EU40Q Module
The Cassiopeia EU40Q module is an all-in-one, single-mode, LTE category 4 (Cat 4) module designed for European operators, supporting LTE bands 1, 3, 8 and 20. The Cassiopeia EU40Q module comprises the Cassiopeia Platform and all other elements necessary for a complete LTE modem system. These include an LTE-optimized transceiver, a complete quad-band RF front-end for bands 1, 3, 8 and 20, and key interfaces, all in a single compact package. The Cassiopeia EU40Q module also includes Sequans’ carrier-proven LTE protocol stack, an IMS client, and a comprehensive software package for over-the-air device management and packet routing. The Cassiopeia EU40Q module supports VoLTE and Wi-Fi SoftAP. It is compatible with Linux, Android, Google Chrome, MAC OS, Windows and a wide range of embedded and real-time OSes.
The Cassiopeia EU40Q module is ideal for adding LTE connectivity to broadband, M2M, or connected consumer electronic devices. It is an ultra compact, but high performance solution, delivering a perfect blend of LTE features and ultra low power consumption. It supports a wide variety of interfaces, including USB 2.0 device, SDIO 3.0 host, USIM, HS-UART, I2S/PCM-TDM for audio and can seamlessly connect to a GNSS solution for asset and connected consumer electronic devices tracking.
- Operates on LTE bands 1, 3, 8 and 20
- Ultra small 22.5 x 22.5 x 1.5 mm LGA module
- Based on Sequans’ Cassiopeia LTE Cat 4 platform
- 3GPP Release 10; software-upgradeable to Release 11
- Category 4 throughput
- Multi-band FDD and TDD capable
- Embedded IMS clients
- Supports VoLTE
- Compatible with Linux, Android, Google Chrome, MAC OS, Windows and a wide range of embedded and real-time OSes
- High-speed UART and USB 2.0 interfaces
- Fully tested and calibrated
- Pin-to-pin compatible with all Q series modules enabling single platform support for multiple LTE categories and multiple operators
Link to the starter kit for this module: Cassiopeia EU40Q starter kit