Chipset Solution for High Performance LTE-A Devices
Sequans’ Cassiopeia is a family of Cat4 and Cat6 LTE-Advanced Platforms that comprises SQN3220 Cat6 baseband SoC and SQN3220SC Cat4 baseband SoC with integrated high-performance network and application CPU, Sequans’ SQN3242 and SQN3244 LTE-optimized transceivers, a carrier-proven and mature single and dual carrier aggregation LTE protocol stack, a comprehensive software package, and reference designs. Designed for the highest performance and efficiency as a standalone singlemode 4G LTE-A solution, Cassiopeia is a powerful, compact, and cost-effective LTE-A connectivity solution for feature-rich, high performance mobile devices. Cassiopeia supports single and dual carrier aggregation of up to 40 MHz total bandwidth and delivers category 1, 4 and 6 throughput.
A member of Sequans’ StreamrichLTE product family, Cassiopeia is designed for feature-rich, high performance LTE mobile devices such as such as CPE, residential gateways, Integrated Access Devices, mobile routers, IoT gateways and add-on datacards such as USB dongles, M.2 cards and PCI-express minicards.
- 3GPP Release 10 and software-upgradable to Release 11
- Category 1, 4 and 6 throughputs
- FDD and TDD
- Versatile RF covering 170 MHz to 3.8 GHz
- Supports both single and dual carrier aggregation in any standard combination up to 20+20 MHz
- Supports VoLTE and eMBMS
- Includes Sequans AIR™ interference cancelation technology
- Enhanced network and application CPU
- Royalty-free OMA-DM and IMS/SMS clients
- Host environments: Android, ChromeOS, Linux, Windows, MAC OS