Optimized, single-mode LTE category M1 IoT connectivity solution for worldwide use
The GM01Q EZLinkLTE module is an all-in-one, single-mode LTE category M1 (Cat M1) module with worldwide deployment and roaming capability. GM01Q is based on Sequans’ Monarch LTE Cat M1/NB1 platform, a member of Sequans’ StreamliteLTE™ family of LTE chip products for the Internet of Things. GM01Q comprises Sequans’ Monarch LTE Platform and all other elements necessary for a complete LTE modem system. These include an LTE-optimized transceiver, a complete Single SKU™ RF front-end to support LTE bands worldwide, and key interfaces, all in a single compact LGA package. GM01Q also includes Sequans’ carrier-proven LTE protocol stack and a comprehensive software package for over-the-air device management and packet routing. GM01Q is compatible with any host running Linux, Windows and a wide range of embedded and real-time operating systems.
The GM01Q EZlinkLTE module is ideal for adding LTE connectivity to M2M and connected IoT devices. It is an ultra-compact, high performance solution, delivering a perfect blend of LTE features and ultra-low power consumption ideal for the design of cellular devices including sensors, meters, buttons, and trackers of all kinds.
- Operator certified
- 3GPP LTE Release 13 Cat M1, half-duplex FDD, 375Kbps downlink and 300 Kbps uplink
- Operates with a single LTE antenna on LTE low and mid bands
- Upgradable to 3GPP Release 14 LTE Advanced Pro
- Ultra small 20 x 21 x 1.5 mm LGA module
- Based on Sequans Monarch LTE Platform
- Embedded LWM2M client
- Embedded TCP/IP stack
- Support for data over PPP and over AT commands
- Compatible with Linux, Windows and a wide range of embedded and real-time OSes.
- High-speed UART as primary data and AT command interface
- Fully tested and calibrated
- Pin-to-pin compatible footprint with Sequans EZLinkLTE Cat 4 VZ22Q, Cat 1 VZ120Q, Cat M1 VZM20Q