Optimized, single-mode LTE category 1 connectivity solution for Europe LTE networks operating on LTE bands 1, 3, 8 and 20
The Calliope EU140Q module is an all-in-one, single-mode, LTE category 1 (Cat 1) module designed for European operators, supporting LTE bands 1, 3, 8 and 20. EU140Q is based on Sequans’ Calliope LTE Cat 1 Platform, a member of Sequans’ StreamliteLTE™ family of LTE chipset products for the Internet of Things. EU140Q comprises the Calliope Platform and other elements necessary for a complete LTE modem system. These include an LTE-optimized transceiver, a complete quad-band RF front-end for bands 1, 3, 8 and 20, and key interfaces, all in a single compact package. EU140Q also includes Sequans’ carrier-proven LTE protocol stack, an IMS client, and a comprehensive software package for over-the-air device management and packet routing. EU140Q supports VoLTE and can easily be paired with a GNSS solution for asset and IoT tracking. It is compatible with Linux, Android, and Windows and a wide range of embedded and real-time OSes.
The EU140Q module is ideal for adding LTE connectivity to M2M and IoT devices. It is an ultra compact, but high performance solution, delivering a perfect blend of LTE features and ultra low power consumption. It supports a wide variety of interfaces, including USB 2.0 and device, SDIO 3.0 host, USIM, HS-UART, I2S/PCM-TDM for audio and can seamlessly connect to a GNSS solution for asset and IoT device tracking.
- Operates on LTE bands 1, 3, 8 and 20
- Ultra small 22.5 x 22.5 x 1.5 mm LGA module
- Based on Sequans’ Calliope LTE Cat 1 Platform
- 3GPP Release 10; software-upgradeable to Release 11
- PTCRB compliant
- Category 1 throughput (10 Mbps DL/5 Mbps UL)
- Multi-band FDD and TDD capable
- Embedded IMS clients
- Supports VoLTE
- Compatible with Linux, Android, Windows and a wide range of embedded and realtime OSes
- High-speed UART and USB 2.0 interfaces
- Fully tested and calibrated
- Pin-to-pin compatible with all Q series modules enabling single platform support for multiple LTE categories and multiple operators