The Monarch GM01Q-STMOD expansion board provides cellular LTE-M and NB-IoT connectivity to any STM32 DISCOVERY kit.
This board features award-winning Monarch-based GM01Q module which supports 17-bands providing world-wide connectivity. The expansion board is pre-integrated into STM32CUBE software suite, which provides a turnkey solution for connecting STM32-based products to any cloud server like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc. Cellular driver and Examples for STM32 available with STM32Cube expansion package X-CUBE-CELLULAR.
With this board, developers can easily prototype their IoT applications using STMicroelectronics’ STM32 and Sequans LTE-M/NB-IoT modem. Sequans GM01Q-STMOD works with any STM32-based DISCOVERY kit that features a STMod+ connector as well as with Nucleo kits by using X-NUCLEO-STMODA1.
- Sequans’ Monarch GM01Q LTE Module
- Worldwide LTE-M support upgradable to NB-IoT
- Compatible with any STM32 board with STMod connector
- Debug connector for modem upgrade and console
- Switchable SIM interface, eSIM and MicroSIM
- High performance SMA antenna for frequency ranges: 700MHz—2100MHz
- Free drivers and code examples available with STM32Cube package
The board documentation, certification letters, software updates and other resources can be downloaded from the GM01Q-STMOD repository.