PARIS, FRANCE or TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our CTO office in a context of continuous evolution of our products, such as higher data rates, lower cost or power consumption or by adding innovative features to provide extra value for our wide range of customers. You will be part of a team of systems architects with background covering most aspects of cellular modem technology (SW, HW, RF, signal processing, standardization).
In this context:
- You will be in charge of following and analysing requirements from our customers, cellular operators as well as infrastructure vendors. This includes regular meetings with customer representatives, both online and in person.
- You will be required to understand the competitive landscape, the value of certain product features to our customers and the impact of adding feature support onto our product design. In particular, you will be required to understand which optional 3GPP features will be expected to be supported and how they relate to Sequans’ hardware and software roadmaps. Some customers will also have proprietary requirements for highly customized solutions.
- Working ahead of the development teams, you will assist with drafting specification documents to translate customer targets to more detailed specifications for our engineering teams.
- Engineering degree in Telecommunication, Electronics, or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience in wireless Cellular/WiFi or similar
- Experience with analyzing product requirements, customer facing or handling business or product issues
- Detailed knowledge in 3GPP LTE/5G standardization (in particular RAN1, RAN2 or RAN4) is a plus
- Good technical knowledge of cellular technology, both physical and protocol layer. Understanding of cellular ecosystem or the semiconductor market is a plus.
- Solid understanding of system design, chip architecture and dimensioning, HW/SW partitioning. Ability to prototype solutions in simulation is a bonus.
- Confident, comfortable, professional and effective when facing customers and suppliers.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, autonomous, fast learner.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both oral and written)
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: