PARIS – FRANCE
Broadband Software Integration (BB-SWI) team is in charge of integrating modem, drivers and application features in order to build Sequans final 4G and 5G products. The team is also responsible for deploying integration test platform in order to track, debug issues seen on the product, during lab and field testing.
- Participation for designing platform test environment. (how to automate test cases, etc.)
- Integration of simulation software changes (bug fixes and new features), with a strong focus on LTE protocol stack, drivers, system interfaces, RF management and low power procedures for embedded devices, etc.
- Ability to fix an issue without support of development team. (white box testing)
- Writing and performing system integration tests plans in order to test specific features in modem not covered by test cases from the standard
- Maintaining continuous integration platform from Sequans (all deployed tests need to be introduced in CI)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to contribute on SI test platform design. (Automation)
- Ability to understand and investigate interaction of various SW blocks and their application in a wireless environment including protocol procedures
- QA methodology (test plans, tests reports…)
- Good knowledge in embedded SW development, in mobile communication protocols (LTE, NR), embedded system integration (drivers, low power mode, etc.)
- Good knowledge in C and C++, Python, Linux, git & gitlab, administration tools
- Fluent in English with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Engineering degree with 3 year professional experience ideally in telecom domains and embedded systems.
- Good knowledge in embedded software development
- Fast learning capabilities, highly motivated, self-starter, autonomous, flexible
- Interested in challenges of new technologies
- Ability to work in a fast moving and multicultural environment
- Team player, commitment & customer focus