Director Program Management, Paris, France
Within the broadband IoT business unit and in close coordination with the product management group, you will be in charge of driving the execution of major projects involving internal and external resources and means.
- Responsible together with the project team to build a complete and consolidated project plan with a specific focus on embedded SW running on IC, from development to integration and validation end to end : define tasks, build requirement traceability matrix, evaluate workload, consolidate schedule, define key milestones, evaluate costs and evaluate risks.
- Responsible to execute project plan: manage project team, direct project work and resource allocations, control scope/schedule/cost/quality and propose mitigations, solutions or change requests and monitor risks
- Responsible for product gates preparation.
- Provide weekly project report to baseband IoT business unit.
- Participate to the product roadmaps definition.
- Strong experience and knowledge on project planning including workload estimation, planning, tracking, risk management, external supplier control
- Bug tracking and project planning tools (i.e. Microsoft project…)
- Good knowledge of wireless/semiconductor market is a plus
- Knowledge in real-time embedded SW development in C/C++
- Knowledge of 3GPP cellular protocol stack is a plus
- Outstanding management (project and people with 2 levels of reporting) and organizational skills
- Good SW architectural skills
- Outstanding communication skills, English proficient
- Team leader, teamwork orientation
- Efficiency, commitment
- Adept at working in a fast moving and multicultural environment
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: