DFT/Synthesis Design Engineer – Paris (France), Tel Aviv (Israel), Singapore
PARIS – FRANCE, TEL AVIV – ISRAEL, SINGAPORE
Responsible for writing timing constraints, running synthesis and implementing DFT (including scan, MBIST and IP testing), you will work on Sequans’ next generation 5G IC and interact with software, signal processing algorithms, integration and layout teams.
- Engineering degree in a relevant discipline. BSc, MSc or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years experience of ASIC synthesis (including writing SDC), DFT (including scan and MBIST) and equivalence check, ideally with Cadence tools.
- Knowledge of CPF and Cadence CLP is a bonus
- Highly motivated, pro-active self-starter
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Creative thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Team oriented attitude and ability to thrive in a multicultural environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills