ThingSpace Ready is Verizon’s IoT Accelerator program for OEMs, who are the key players when it comes to the IoT space.
The OEM’s have several channels to market, including directly to the Enterprises, through System Integrators and distributors to the Enterprises, and directly through the carriers. ThingSpace Ready was created for two key reasons:
- The uptake of IoT connections continues to demonstrate slower than anticipated growth.
- To respond to the programs and incentives being provided by our competitors in the IoT space.
Sequans EZLInkTLE VZM20Q Module
The VZM20Q EZLinkLTE module is an all-in-one, single-mode LTE-M module certified compliant with Verizon Wireless Open Network specifications, operating on LTE bands 4 and 13. It is based on Sequans’ Monarch Platform, the world’s most highly optimized LTE-M chip for IoT devices. VZM20Q integrates Monarch with all other elements necessary for a complete LTE modem system. These include an LTE-optimized transceiver, a complete dual-band RF front-end for bands 4 and 13, key interfaces, all in a single compact LGA package. Sequans’ VZM20Q EZlinkLTE module is one of the industry’s most complete LTE IoT solutions and it is ideal for adding LTE connectivity to M2M and IoT devices such as trackers and sensors. It is an ultra-compact, high performance solution, delivering a perfect blend of LTE features and ultra-low power consumption.
- Verizon Wireless certified and ThingSpace Ready
- 3GPP LTE Release 13 CAT M1, half duplex FDD, 375 Kbps downlink and 300 Kbps uplink
- Operates with a single LTE antenna on LTE bands 4 and 13
- Ultra small 20 x 21 x 1.5 mm LGA module