3GPP R9 Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit
SQN3140 RFIC For LTE Devices
Sequans’ SQN3140 RF chip is an integrated, direct conversion RF solution based on CMOS process technology. It is designed to integrate with Sequans’ LTE baseband chips to provide a complete baseband plus RF solution for numerous LTE device applications.
The SQN3140 combines with Sequans’ Andromeda platform baseband chips, SQN3110 or dual mode SQN5110, and Mont Blanc platform baseband chip, SQN3120, to provide a total solution to manufacturers for a wide range of TD-LTE end user devices such as smartphones, MIDs, tablets, routers, CPE, datacards, USB dongles, PCI Express MiniCards or Half MiniCards and more. SQN3140 is a highly integrated RFIC dedicated to TD-LTE and/or WiMAX applications. SQN3140 is compliant with 3GPP Release 9 requirements.
- 3GPP Release 9
- Supports TD-LTE band classes 38, 40, 41, 42, and 43
- Supports WiMAX 2.3, 2.5 and 3.5 GHz bands
- 7 x 7 x 0.925 HLA package with embedded converters
- Low power CMOS process High level of integration
- Integrated low noise amplifiers