The VZ20Q EZLinkLTE module is certified compliant with Verizon Wireless Open Network specifications and operates on LTE bands 4 and 13. It is a compact, surface-mountable module, comprising Sequans’ Mont Blanc LTE platform baseband chip and all other elements necessary for a complete LTE modem system. These include an LTE-optimized transceiver, a complete dual-band RF front-end for bands 4 and 13, key interfaces, LP-DDR SDRAM, embedded boot Flash, and VC-TCXO, all in single compact package. VZ20Q is delivered with Sequans’ comprehensive 4G-EZ™ software package, which includes an LTE Release 9 protocol stack along with OMA-DM and IMS clients. It supports all major operating systems, including Windows, Android, Linux, Google Chrome, and MAC OS, for maximum versatility. The VZ20Q is pre-integrated, pre-tested, and pre-certified, significantly reducing development cost and time.
The VZ20Q EZLinkLTE module is engineered for fast, reliable, and secure LTE connections. It is a complete LTE solution for the design of connected consumer electronics devices, tablets, machine-to-machine devices, and other devices with embedded LTE connectivity. It is a high performance solution, delivering a perfect blend of rich LTE features and low power consumption.
- Verizon Wireless certified
- Operates on LTE bands 4 and 13
- 17 x 24 x 2 mm, surface-mountable module
- Based on Sequans Mont Blanc LTE platform
- 3GPP Release 9 and GCF compliant
- Category 4 throughput, 150 Mbps DL
- Multi-band FDD and TDD capable
- Supports all major operating systems
- Embedded OMA-DM and IMS clients
- USB 2.0 device interface
- Fully tested and calibrated
- Tunable antenna and dynamic power reduction for SAR compliance
- FCC certified