Chipset Solution for High Performance LTE Devices
Sequans’ Mont Blanc LTE Platform comprises Sequans’ SQN3120 baseband SoC with integrated high-performance network and application CPU, Sequans’ SQN3140 or SQN3240 LTE-optimized transceiver, a carrier-proven and mature LTE protocol stack, a comprehensive software package, and reference designs. Designed for the highest performance and efficiency as a standalone, singlemode 4G LTE solution, Mont Blanc is a powerful, compact, and cost-effective LTE connectivity solution for feature-rich, high performance mobile devices. The SQN3120 baseband chip at the heart of the Mont Blanc is certified by the Global Certification Forum (GCF) and by several leading mobile operators, including Verizon Wireless, China Mobile and LG U+.
A member of Sequans’ StreamrichLTE product family, Mont Blanc is designed for feature-rich, high performance LTE mobile devices such as tablets and mobile routers, and for PCs and residential gateways through add-on datacards such as USB dongles, M.2 cards and PCIe MiniCards or Half MiniCards.
Mont Blanc Platform Highlights
- Certified by Verizon Wireless
- 3GPP Release 9 and GCF compliant
- Software upgradeable to
3GPP Release 10
- FDD and TDD
- Host environments : Android, ChromeOS, Linux, Windows, MAC OS
- Integrated network and application CPU
- Royalty-free OMA-DM and IMS/SMS clients
- Category 4 throughput: 150 Mbps DL / 50 Mbps UL
- Supports VoLTE and eMBMS
- Includes Sequans AIR™ interference cancelation technology
- Versatile RF covering 700 MHz to 3.8 GHz