The VZ30L EZLinkLTE module is an ultra small, all-in-one, single-mode LTE module certified compliant with Verizon Wireless Open Network specifications, operating on LTE bands 2, 4 and 13. VZ30L is based on Sequans Cat 4 Colibri LTE Platform, a member of Sequans? StreamliteLTE? family of LTE chipset products for the Internet of Things. VZ30L comprises Sequans? Colibri LTE Platform and all other elements necessary for a complete LTE modem system. These include an LTE-optimized transceiver, a complete RF front-end for bands 2, 4 and 13, key interfaces, all in a single compact package. VZ30L also includes Sequans? carrier-proven LTE protocol stack, an IMS client, and a comprehensive software package for over-the-air device management and packet routing. VZ30L supports eMBMS, VoLTE, Wi-Fi SoftAP, and all major operating systems, including Windows, Android, Linux, Google Chrome, and MAC OS, for maximum versatility.
The VZ30L EZlinkLTE module is ideal for adding LTE connectivity to M2M and connected consumer electronics devices. It is an ultra compact, but high performance solution, delivering a perfect blend of LTE features and ultra low power consumption. It supports a wide variety of interfaces, including USB 2.0 host and device, HSIC, SDIO 3.0 host, RGMII, USIM, UART and I2S/PCM-TDM for audio.
- Verizon Wireless certified
- Operates on LTE bands 2, 4 and 13
- Ultra small?31.5 x 22 x 1.92 mm LGA module
- Based on Sequans Colibri LTE platform
- 3GPP Release 10; software-upgradeable to Release 11
- GCF compliant
- Category 4 throughput (150Mbps DL/ 50 Mbps UL)
- Multi-band FDD and TDD capable
- Embedded OMA-DM and IMS clients
- Supports eMBMS, VoLTE, location based services, and Wi-Fi SoftAP
- Compatible with all major host operating systems: Android, Chrome OS, Linux, Windows 7, 8.x, 10, MAC OS
- USB 2.0 and HSIC interfaces (including Microsoft-certified MBIM support)
- Fully tested and calibrated