The EZLinkLTE US60L module is an ultra small, all-in-one, single-mode LTE module operating on LTE bands 2, 4, 5, 12, 13 and 17, providing compatibility with the networks of major LTE operators in the US. US60L is based on Sequans Cat 4 Colibri LTE Platform, a member of Sequans StreamliteLTE family of LTE chipset products for the Internet of Things. US60L comprises Sequans Colibri LTE Platform and all other elements necessary for a complete LTE modem system. These include an LTE optimized transceiver, a complete RF front-end for bands 2, 4, 5, 12, 13 and 17, key interfaces, all in a single compact package. US60L also includes Sequans carrier-proven LTE protocol stack and a comprehensive software package for over-the-air device management and packet routing. US60L supports eMBMS, VoLTE, Wi-Fi SoftAP, and all major operating systems, including Windows, Android, Linux, Google Chrome, and MAC OS, for maximum versatility.
The US60L EZlinkLTE module is ideal for adding LTE connectivity to M2M and connected consumer electronics devices. It is an ultra compact, but high performance solution, delivering a perfect blend of LTE features and ultra low power consumption. It supports a wide variety of interfaces, including USB 2.0 host and device, HSIC, SDIO 3.0 host, RGMII, USIM, UART and I2S/PCM-TDM for audio.
- Certified by AT&T Wireless
- LTE bands 2, 4, 5, 12, 13 and 17 for comprehensive US operator support
- Ultra small 31.5 x 22 x 1.92 mm LGA module
- Based on Sequans Colibri LTE platform
- 3GPP Release 10; software-upgradeable to Release 11
- PTCRB compliant
- Category 4 throughput (150Mbps DL/50 Mbps UL)
- Multi-band FDD and TDD capable
- Embedded OMA-DM
- Supports eMBMS, VoLTE, location based services, and Wi-Fi SoftAP
- Compatible with all major host operating systems: Android, Chrome OS, Linux, Windows 7, 8.x, 10, MAC OS
- USB 2.0 and HSIC interfaces (including Microsoft-certified MBIM support)
- Fully tested and calibrated