Chipset Solution for High Performance LTE-A Devices
Sequans’ Cassiopeia LTE-Advanced Platform comprises Sequans’ SQN3220 baseband SoC with integrated high-performance network and application CPU, Sequans’ SQN3242 LTE-optimized transceiver, a carrier-proven and mature dual carrier aggregation LTE protocol stack, a comprehensive software package, and reference designs.
Designed for the highest performance and efficiency as a standalone single-mode 4G LTE-A solution, Cassiopeia is a powerful, compact, and cost-effective LTE-A connectivity solution for feature-rich, high performance mobile devices. Cassiopeia supports dual-carrier aggregation of up to 40 MHz total bandwidth and delivers category 6 throughput.
A member of Sequans’ StreamrichLTE product family,Cassiopeia is designed for feature-rich, high performance LTE mobile devices such as tablets and mobile routers, and for PCs and residential gateways through add-on datacards such as USB dongles, M.2 cards and PCIe MiniCards or Half MiniCards.
- 3GPP Release 10 and software upgradable to Release 11
- FDD and TDD
- Supports dual carrier aggregation in any standard combination up to 20+20 MHz
- Host environments: Android, ChromeOS, Linux, Windows, MAC OS
- Enhanced network and application CPU
- Royalty-free OMA-DM and IMS/SMS clients
- Category 6 throughput
- Supports VoLTE and eMBMS
- Includes Sequans AIR™ interference cancelation technology
- Versatile RF covering 700 MHz to 3.8 GHz