Chipset Solution for Category 4 LTE Devices for the Internet of Things (IoT)
The Colibri LTE Platform is a member of Sequans’ StreamliteLTE™ family of LTE chipset products for the IoT. It is designed specifically for Category 4 M2M and IoT devices such as modules, routers and tablets. Colibri comprises baseband and RF chips, an integrated IoT applications processor running Sequans’ carrier-proven LTE protocol stack, an IMS client, and a comprehensive software package for over-the-air device management and packet routing. Colibri supports VoLTE, Wi-Fi SoftAP and includes Sequans’ powerful interference rejection technology, Sequans AIR™.
Colibri is ideal for adding LTE connectivity to M2M and IoT modules, and is also suitable for the design of tablets, CPE,mobile routers, PCs, residential gateways, and datacards,including M.2 cards, PCIe Minicards or Half Minicards.
- Certified by Verizon Wireless, AT&T Wireless
- Throughput: up to Category 4 – 150 Mbps DL/50 Mbps UL
- 3GPP Release 10; software upgradable to Release 11
- FDD and TDD, up to 20 MHz LTE channels
- Enhanced network and application CPU
- Wafer-level packaging
- Supports VoLTE, location based services, and Wi-Fi SoftAP
- Host environments:Android, ChromeOS, Linux, Windows, MAC OS
- Versatile interfaces to host system
- Includes Sequans AIR™ interference cancelation technology
- Certified by AT&T and Verizon