Connecting and Locating Objects Everywhere: An IoT Tracker Platform from Sequans and STMicroelectronics
CLOE is an IoT tracker development solution that combines the expertise and technologies of two industry leaders into one optimized platform for OEMs and ODMs who want to add IoT tracker devices to their product offerings. CLOE integrates Sequans’ Monarch LTE Cat M1/NB1 chip with STMicroelectronics’ Teseo III GNSS chip for best-in-class LTE, GNSS and accelerometer performance in one platform, featuring lowest time to first fix (TTFF), unprecedented long battery life, and an optimized bill of materials (BOM). The tight integration of the LTE and GNSS technologies in CLOE results in a power-optimized, cost effective, all-in-one solution to develop and introduce new IoT tracker devices to the market in a very short time.
CLOE is intelligently engineered to address multiple tracking applications with best-in-class performance of battery life, location accuracy, reachability, mobility, and reporting periodicity. It is an ideal platform for the development of IoT trackers in multiple market segments, including logistics, consumer electronics, automotive, industrial, and more.
- Turnkey tracker solution for OEMs and ODMs in the cellular tracking industry
- Integrates PMU, LTE, GNSS, memories, and MCU
- First to market, operator certified
- LTE Cat M1/NB1 dual-category
- Covers all worldwide LTE bands with a single hardware design
- Industry leading GNSS accuracy
- Support for autonomous or server based AGPS for optimal time-to-fix
- Designed to address multiple track and trace market segments
- Optimized for low power consumption and cost
- Modular design includes GNSS, cellular connectivity, MEMS; can be expanded to include other sensors, Bluetooth and/or Wi-Fi.