TEL AVIV – ISRAEL / PARIS – FRANCE
Within the BBIC team, you will be responsible for the specification, design and validation of various modules linked to Sequans’ next chipsets generation.
You will work closely with our other teams (software, signal processing algorithms and integration).
- Engineering degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience of ASIC and/or FPGA development.
- Good experience of Verilog/VHDL
- Knowledge of synthesis and static timing analysis tools would be a bonus
- Experience of implementing digital signal processing modules would be a bonus
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Fast learning capabilities, highly motivated, self-starter, autonomous
- Interested in challenges of new technologies and novel algorithms
- Ability to work in a fast moving and multicultural environment
- Team player, commitment & customer focus
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, fluent English
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: