UK, READING, M4 CORRIDOR
As part of the Hardware-Platform team you will be working on ATE development to support multiple HW RF project for our 4G/5G portfolio.
Using Python or similar programming tool is needed, ideally with RF and/or Hardware development experience.
- To maintain, improve and fix backbone, to develop future evolution for R&D characterisation & System ATE, to optimise report tools post processing multiple run
- To Provide broad technical expertise, analyse issues & isolate whether FW, tool, test equipment or HW regression
- To Propose & Define future evolutions needs, advise prioritisation and implement changes
- To manage GUI interface, documentation updates and be responsive to fix issues as they arise
- Engineering degree/MSc in Computing, Maths or Engineering
- 10 years’ work experience in Python or C++ programming (working on ATE tools in telecoms environment a plus)
- Troubleshoot and solve ATE problems.
- Demonstrate analytical expertise by providing the needed conclusions.
- Knowledge of production ATE environment, sockets, timing constraints, statistical spread, RMA a plus
- Understanding RF performance, noise, dynamic range, RF matching, filtering, conducted and radiated measurements
- Understanding of LTE/NBIOT/5GRF testing a plus
- Some travel may be required between company and customer sites
Required detailed knowledge at ATE level:
- ATE coding experience using Python or similar programming tool
- Familiarity with controlling lab equipment such as signal generators, spectrum analysers, vector signal analysers, multi meters, oven, power supplies is needed
- Familiar with ATE communication protocols, speed, remote access
Preferred detailed knowledge at RF level:
- Analytical skill
- Understanding TX and RX performance degradation causes and interconnections
Additional useful experience may include:
- RF Simulation
- 3GPP standard awareness
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: