Product Test Engineer — Reading, UK
- Analysis of ATE test data from volume production, qualification and characterization needed for product releases, yield and manufacturing improvements, CP, CPK , trends, GR&R and pareto analysis
- Yield and yield trend reporting.
- Drive and solve manufacturing related issues impacting on yield and/or quality related to the fab processing, assembly and test operations.
- Drive yield and cost improvement plans
- Support on customers return investigation and customer quality incidents
- Organize Engineering and proto sample builds
- Start corner lot wafers and analyze its ATE data
- Drive and execute product qualification
- Own product Master Data
- Arrange failure analysis capabilities
- Support and drive package development with third parties.
- Lot disposition.
- Engineering degree in Electronics /physics. BSc or equivalent level
- 5 to 10 years’ experience of in the IC Manufacturing or IC Engineering domain.
- Professional working proficiency level English
- Experience in yield and data analysis tools.
- Data analysis and statistical knowledge.
- IC packaging knowledge.
- Familiar with wafer processing steps and terminology
- Some ATE experience and knowledge of IC test methods
- Good coordinating and communications skills
- Familiar with the IC qualification process
- Willingness to travel (local and some international)