System Integration and IODT team is in charge of integrating modem and application features in order to build Sequans final products.
IODT engineer is in charge of running and investigating interoperability tests with our eNodeB and operators partners during early phases. IODT engineer is able to analyze and fix complex LTE issues (protocol, instability…) and work directly in touch with development and integration teams.
In order to re-enforce the team, we are looking for two IODT Engineers.
- Work in close collaboration with our eNodeB and operators partners teams to test and validate interoperability of new features on modem and/or network
- Participate to IOT sessions, lab and field certifications testing to reach outstanding level of maturity and functionality on Sequans modem products
- Deep investigation of defects seen during sessions to identify root causes and support devlopment teams toward defect resolution
- Reproduction and investigation of tests in our labs on eNodeB simulators (R&S CMW500, Keysight testers…)
- Review and analysis of IOT and certification test plans, definition of internal tests to prepare IOT sessions
- High willingness for defect investigation and resolution in a wireless environment (LTE), including protocol procedures
- Ability to analyze, track and report issues, ability to write synthetic and clear reports
- Ability to work with internal teams (dev, integration) as well as customers and partners to reach issues resolution
- Highly motivated, fast learner and autonomous
- Work well within a multicultural team
- Customer oriented to ensure good communication with our partners and customers
- Engineering degree with 3 + years professional experience in the telecoms domain
- Deep knowledge and practical experience of 3GPP mobile communication protocols (UMTS, LTE) for L1/L2/L3
- Knowledge in LTE Rel13 is a plus (CAT-M1, CAT-NB1)
- Knowledge in C and C++, Python, Linux, git, administration tools is a plus
- Knowledge of other wireless technologies (GPS, Wifi, …) is a plus
- Fluent in English with excellent written and spoken communication skills (French is not required)
- Frequent travels (about 50% of time) in Europe, Asia and US