- To support Sequans RFIC team test & development needs ( multiple engineering sites)
- Bring Up, Debug & Performance test of RFIC devices at bench level.
- Analysis & Presentation of RFIC performances in accordance with the LTE 3Gpp & Internal Specifications
- RF / RFIC Systems & test platforms ( HW & SW )
- Python Coding for continual development of Engineering SW tools to support engineering teams
- Familiar with circuit schematics and layout tools ( in PADs would be beneficial )
- Analytical self-driven problem solver.
- Reactive to situation changes.
- Good appreciation of quality document control, delivery & the ability to execute to it
- Analyze & understand RF test Results at varying degrees of detail “ It is not just collecting the data, but having the ability to make proactive assessment of it too”
- Must have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
Useful to Have
- Knowledge of advanced telecom standard is useful e.g. LTE, UMTS and/or WiMAX.
- Hands on Practical soldering of small SMD components down to 0201 size
- Layer 1 Rf Driver control methodology