- For CE and M2M devices
- Ultra low power consumption
- Right size and right cost for the Internet of things
- For feature-rich smartphones and tablets
- Maximum LTE cat 4 throughput of 150 Mbps
- Advanced features including interference rejection
Sequans has 4Sight
- LTE and WiMAX dual mode chips and solutions
- Streamlines the WiMAX to LTE transition
- Peaceful multi-radio coexistence and seamless handover
StreamrichLTE is Sequans’ product line for high-end mobile and nomadic devices. StreamrichLTE provides maximum LTE throughput and advanced features as required for the highest performance smartphones, tablets, and CPE.
- SQN3120 chip now certified by Verizon Wireless
Active Interference Rejection for LTE end user devices.
• Up to 3.5 x throughput increase at cell edge
• Up to 2x network capacity increase
• Improved user experience in dense deployments
StreamliteLTE is Sequans’ product line for the Internet connected devices market. StreamliteLTE is designed to be the right size and the right cost for CE and M2M applications, delivering the right level of throughput and ultra low power consumption at a lower total cost, enabling affordable CE and M2M devices.
Sequans has introduced its first LTE-Advanced chip: Cassiopeia, an exceptionally powerful LTE-A baseband solution. The key feature is highly flexible carrier aggregation, allowing combination of any two carriers of any size up to 20 MHz each, contiguous or non-contiguous, inter-band or intra-band, for an overall total of 40 MHz of bandwidth.